Monday, April 07, 2014

Expanding The Team

Happy Monday, peeps. I've got a nice bit of news for you here today: our Tir na Blog family is growing by one. I've invited my buddy and fellow Irish Fest staff member Jeff Petrie to join the blog as a regular (meaning whenever he's bored enough to post something) official author.

Jeff is already the public voice of Irish Fest in one way: if you write to us at info@kcirishfest.com, you're connected to Jeff. He also serves on our highly esteemed Entertainment Committee where he holds forth as our resident Celtic rock expert. He's also funny, a talented writer, a huge smart ass and a genuinely good guy. I'm looking forward to reading his stuff and I'm sure you'll like it too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Jeff!!

Anonymous said...

Great, finally might get some good content on here!

Danny Regan said...

Exactly! Why do you think I asked him to join me?