Thursday, January 22, 2015

Retreat This Weekend

Saturday morning, this coming one, is the annual Board Retreat wherein all the men and women and Craig Duke who have served on the Irish Fest board of directors gather to discuss how we will continue to advance, improve and not completely bollix up the great event entrusted to us. It's an impressive thing to be part of, let me tell you. Actually, last year I disclosed many of our secrets and I won't make that mistake again, boyo. I still have nightmares about the reeducation camp I was sent to.

Anyway, if there's a burning issue about Irish Fest that keeps you up at night and it's been your dream to have all the mover and shakers in one room to address to your concerns and listen to your ideas, I encourage to you get out more. Make take up a hobby.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to drop my ceremonial robe off at the cleaners.

No comments: