Saturday, August 29, 2015

Rip Van Regan

Well, hi! How the time do fly.

As the 3 of you (hi Mom!) who check this blog on a regular basis might have noticed, I'm been on hiatus. All summer. I don't know why. Boredom, burn out, busy, baseball, all of the above. I've also been coerced into moving over the Irish Fest Facebook page where I've been providing content for the past few weeks. But as my buddy Laren "Newlywed" Mahoney, Irish Fest's social media maven pointed out when I told her of my plans to leave old Tir na Blog lie fallow for good, sometimes there are long posts that don't work in the FB format and that this blog might be the repository of that sort of thing. So I'll put stuff up here once in awhile, especially now that we're entering Fest Week.

Speaking of which, I hope you're as excited as we are. We've got a great lineup and lots to see and do. The weather is going to be great and we hope to see you all at Crown Center when we swing the big green gates open Friday afternoon.

Get ready! The countdown has begun!

No comments: